Ahlberg Cameras AB is a Swedish high-tech company that designs and manufactures radiation-tolerant color camera systems and inspection equipment for the nuclear industry. Based in Norrtälje, Sweden, Ahlberg Cameras provides customized solutions to all types of nuclear reactors and nuclear waste facilities.
This is a full-time hybrid role for an Area Sales Manager. The Area Sales Manager will be responsible for managing sales activities within their assigned region, developing and executing sales strategies, identifying new business opportunities, building and maintaining customer relationships, and achieving sales targets. The role is preferably located in Norrtälje at our HQs, but can also be located somewhere in Europe.
Join us on our journey
For the right person, this is a great opportunity to contribute to the company’s growth journey on the global market. With a strong parent company in the back that has experience of growth and a clear vision of how we shall maintain the position as a market leader, there are all conditions for success. We hope that you recognize yourself in the above description and that you apply for the job today. Interviews will take place continuously.
- Proven experience in B2B sales, preferably in the nuclear industry
- Excellent communication and negotiation skills
- Demonstrated ability to develop sales strategies and achieve sales targets
- Strong customer relationship management skills
- Fluency in English and preferably Swedish
- Willingness to travel frequently within the assigned regions (internationally)
- Bachelor’s degree in Engineering, Business, or related field
- Knowledge of the nuclear industry and experience with radiation-tolerant products is a plus
- Experience with CRM software is a plus
What do we offer?
- Stable employment based on a permanent contract with base salary and bonus scheme.
- Chance to work with a wide spectrum of customers in the nuclear industry in several countries.
- Great colleagues, atmosphere, and world-leading products
- Training and company events