The Inspection Station is a software that performs a number of image processing functions such as; Thermal removal, Radiation Noise Removal, Contrast Optimization, Video Stabilization, Brightness Control and more. These functions can be applied both on live video as well as on recorded files.
- Delivered as a software or preinstalled and preconfigured on a high-performance computer.
- Standard set-up is to connect the inspection station unit to an Ahlberg Camera Control Unit in order to process the live video.
- Already recorded material can also be treated by the image processing functions.
- Possibility to do measuring in the Image Measurement function
- Possibility to enter text and time to the picture in the Video Overlay function
- Live video can be recorded and replayed
- Images can be inverted when using cameras that feature a mirror
- The Inspection Station brings the inspections into a computer format, thus enabling storing in a ordinary file directory
Delivery options are:
- -base package including functions such as:
- Recording, Playing, Image overlay, Image measurement
- -base package + filters such as:
- Radiation noise removal, Contrast optimization, Video stabilization, Brightness control
- -base package + filters + extra filter
- Thermal removal
- -with or without laptop
Minimum system requirements:
- Operating System
- Windows 7 or Windows 8.1 or Windows 10
- Dual core i5 with Hyper Threading (2 cores, 4 threads), such as i5-3210M
- 4 GB (8 GB for laptops)
- HDD space
- At least 0,5 GB
- GTX 650 Ti or GT 650M (important note: the graphics card needs to have CUDA compatibility at least 3.0)
- Free USB 2.0 socket (USB 3.0 for HD video)