STABLE POSITIONING OF CAMERA
The Ahlberg Cameras camera pole system is a rigid pole system keeping strict alignment carrying a camera during underwater inspection use. It is featured with a lifting hook and a camera adapter for easy handling.
- Suitable for:
- -IVVI (In Vessel Visual Inspection)
- -Fuel assembly inspection
- -Control rod inspection
- Rigid system with double security joints for precise alignment.
- Available in stainless steel or aluminum
- Brackets, holders, hooks or other parts can be custom designed by request.
- Possibility to connect additional poles and thus vary the length of the system.
- The camera adaptor in the end of the pole system is designed to fit to most Ahlberg cameras.
- When connected the system has no loose parts.
- The poles are hollow for water inlet/outlet.
- Stainless steel EN 1.4301/AISI 304 or aluminium EN 6082
- Pole lengths stainless
- 1m, 2m, 3m (39,4", 78,8", 118"). Other lengths, up to 6m, can be manufactured on request.
- Pole lengths aluminum
- 1m, 2m (39,4", 78,8"). Other lengths, up to 6m, can be manufactured on request.
- Diameter of poles stainless
- 44 mm (1,73")
- Diameter of poles aluminum
- 35 mm (1,38")
- Pole weights stainless
- 1m = 2.4 kg (5,3lbs) , 2m = 3.9 kg (8,6lbs) and 3m = 5.5kg (12,1 lbs)
- Pole weights aluminum
- 1m = 0,9 kg (1,16lbs) , 2m = 1,5 kg (3,5lbs)
- Camera adapter weight
- 1,3 kg (2,9 lbs)
- Lifting eye weight
- 1,2 kg (2,6 lbs)
- Maximum recommended lifting weight
- 100 kg (220 lbs)