The 4-face station is a rack with all necessary hardware and software to perform a 4-face fuel inspection. The rack contains control units for the cameras and lights, a computer for video recording, storage and replay, quad unit, monitor and a video encoder.
- Mandatory rack to perform a 4-face fuel inspection. It contains:
- -CCU705 Camera Control Unit for the 4 cameras on the camera frame
- -CCU200 Camera Control Unit for 5th (bottom nozzle) camera
- -L405 Light Power Unit for the 4 lights on the camera frame
- -High resolution quad unit
- -External 42” High Resolution Monitor
- -Video encoder for streaming video over the NPP network
- 4-Face Inspection Station computer with all features described under "Benefits"
- The 4-face Inspection Station is a high-performing rack-mounted PC with pre-installed and preconfigured software
- Fuel assembly name has to be inserted before recording - gives a well organized file directory
- Date and time automatically inserted in the recorded images
- Text, logos, date and time as well as Pan&Tilt values can be added to the video window.
- Images can be inverted when using cameras that feature a mirror.
- Adjustable speed at playing the recorded files, e.g. slow motion
- Image measuring can be carried out.