CABLE REEL 560
CAMERA CABLE REEL WITH SLIP RINGS
Cable reel 560 is a cable reel with slip rings used for camera cables. It is designed for fixed installation with placement for example on a refueling machine or fuel bridge.
- For fixed installation on refueling machines and fuel bridges
- Automatic tension control during winding and unwinding.
- Equippet with ratchet.
- Integrated camera cable connectors.
- Specially designed for prolonging the camera cable lifetime through eliminating cable twisting in more than one direction.
- Motorized cable reel, option.
- Slip rings
- Maximum cable length
- 40 m (1576")
- Drum diameter
- 300 mm (11,82")
- Outer diameter
- 550 mm (21,67")
- 324 mm
- Weight without cable
- 35 kg (77 lbs)
- Motorized cable reel
- Speed and torque depends on payload and cable length, 30kg payload = 0,2 m/s Powered by 2A@24VDC Position feedback and memorized positioning possible