CAMERA CONTROL SOFTWARE FOR CCU200/PIS200
The Camera Control Software 200 is an alternative for a camera hardware remote control. The software allows the user to control the CCU200/PIS200 control units from a computer.
- CCS200 is installed on a computer
- Connected with RS422 ACP protocol to CCU200/PIS200
- All camera functions such as pan, tilt, lights, zoom, focus and iris can be controlled
- Video recording and snapshots can also be controlled
- Possible to control the CCU/camera functions from a long distance
- Possible to control the CCU/camera through Ethernet in a network (RS422 to Ethernet converter needed)